No holiday menu is complete without a specialty drink! We’ve got Thanksgiving covered with this week’s Caramel Apple Moscow Mule—it’s the perfect grown-up alternative to our Caramel Apple Italian Soda or Salted Caramel Apple Cider.
- 4 oz. Apple Cider
- 4 oz. Ginger Beer
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1-2 Tbls. Caramel Kitchen Salted Caramel Sauce
- Apple slices and additional caramel sauce for garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine, apple cider, vodka and caramel sauce.
- Shake well and strain into glass.
- Pour in ginger beer and stir gently to combine.
- Add ice to fill.
- Garnish with apple slices and additional caramel sauce!