Caramel Apple Cider Italian SodaAmy Kendall
We’re celebrating fall in a big way! We’ve got apples, pumpkin, spice, and—of course—caramel covered for the ultimate autumn drink in our Caramel Apple Cider Italian Soda. Double the Caramel Kitchen flavors make this drink extra yummy.
- 1 ½ cup apple cider
- ½ cup club soda
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbs. Caramel Kitchen Salted Caramel Sauce + additional for garnish
- Caramel Kitchen Pumpkin Spice Caramel Whipped Cream
- Pour apple cider into a 20 oz. cup. Add club soda.
- In separate bowl, mix in caramel sauce into the heavy cream and stir to incorporate. Pour caramel cream into the cup with the cider and club soda and mix to combine.
- Top with Pumpkin Spice Caramel Whipped Cream and drizzle additional caramel sauce on top.