Some of you have your brackets filled out and are ready for game time. And some of you just want to enjoy the snacks that go along with a month of basketball playoffs...(I'm in that category!). Regardless if you are rooting on your favorite team or want a seriously Can't. Stop. Eating. snack to have on hand for when guests come over, you need to try these chipotle caramel glazed nuts. I have made them mixed, as shown here, and with just pecans to top salads with. Either way, you can't go wrong. I make up a big batch at time and store the extras in my freezer. Now I am never without something to offer unexpected company, or something to take to a last minute party! Chipotle Caramel Glazed Nuts for the score!!
- 2 cups mixed nuts, (I like the unsalted mix from Costco)
- 1/4 c Caramel Kitchen chipotle caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the nuts to a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Pour in 1/4 cup chipotle caramel sauce and stir until evenly coated.
- Continue to stir until the caramel sauce is completely melted.
- Transfer the nut mixture to a silicone lined baking sheet, spreading nuts out in an even layer.
- Place in oven and bake for 3-5 minutes. Stir and bake for 3-5 minutes more.
- Remove nuts from oven and allow to completely cool. Some pieces may be stuck together, but easily break apart once cooled.
- Enjoy the same day or put in airtight container and freeze until ready to eat.