You get a little sweet and a hint of heat that makes these the perfect side dish for a multitudes of dinners. This week we had them along side mashed potatoes and meat loaf! The perfect winter comfort meal! Enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp Caramel Kitchen chipotle caramel sauce
- 1 pound package baby carrots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the carrots onto a baking sheet. Gently warm the chipotle caramel sauce and drizzle over the top of the carrots. Use a spatula to toss the carrots in the caramel sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes, (stir about half way through baking to evenly coat the carrots in the sauce). Remove from oven and serve warm.
Video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/LhoAcC0EdZ0