Nothing says FALL like apple cider. Whether you’re warming up trick-or-treaters, hosting a party, or just want something delicious to enjoy with your book this Salted Caramel Apple Cider will do the trick!
- 12 oz. fresh apple cider
- 1 Tbs. Caramel Kitchen Salted Caramel Sauce
- Garnish with pumpkin spice whipped cream
- Pour apple cider in microwave safe mug and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or put into a small saucepan and warm over medium-low heat.
- Once warmed, pour into mug if heated on the stovetop and then drizzle in 1 tablespoon Salted Caramel Sauce and stir to combine.
- Top with pumpkin spice whipped cream and additional salted caramel sauce.
Yield 1 serving