Nothing sounds better to me than a mug of this pumpkin spice latte, a couch and a good friend! They are so easy to make at home, you don't need an espresso machine, won't have to wait in long drive thru lines and you can start planning on how you're going to use the extra money you'll be saving not buying a fancy coffee every morning! Yay...win-win-win! Oh, and did I mention that they are delicious? These pumpkin spice lattes are definitely my go-to comfort drink of the season!
- 1-2 shots of espresso, or strong coffee
- 8 oz milk (or favorite milk alternative)
- Caramel Kitchen pumpkin spice caramel sauce
- Pumpkin Spice Whip Cream, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk until hot, but not boiling. Stir occasionally to prevent scorching.
- Add the espresso to a tall mug and squeeze in about 2 tablespoons of the pumpkin spice caramel sauce.
- Pour in the hot milk and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a piping of fresh pumpkin spice whip cream and an additional drizzle of pumpkin spice caramel sauce.