Do you want to elevate your next store-bought or homemade dessert? Skip the frozen topping and in less time than it will take you to drive to the store to buy it, you can make this simple whipped cream that will WOW your friends!
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 3 Tbs. Caramel Kitchen Pumpkin Spice Caramel Sauce
- Place an empty bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for a few minutes to chill.
- Take bowl out of freezer and pour all ingredients into it.
- Either by hand or in your stand mixer beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer whipped cream into a piping bag and enjoy over your Italian soda, pumpkin pie, waffles or a big squeeze in your mouth!
Makes about 2 cups.