Caramel’s not just for sweets. You can also use it to elevate your savory dishes—just try it on this salmon if you have any doubt! Our grilled salmon recipe this week adds Bourbon Caramel for a sweet flavor punch that will knock your socks off.
- Fresh salmon fillet
- Dry rub seasoning
- Caramel Kitchen Bourbon Caramel Sauce
- Preheat grill to 325 degrees.
- Apply a nice layer of seasoning over your salmon fillet. (We like to use B’s Rubs Smoked or Spiced Apple Rub.)
- Place salmon fillet on grill and cook for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees and the salmon easily flakes.
- Remove salmon from grill and plate. Drizzle with Caramel Kitchen’s Bourbon Caramel Sauce until it melts and evenly coats the salmon. (You’re not alone if you find yourself adding an extra drizzle to each bite)! Enjoy!