Looking for the perfect mix-in for your coffee, hot chocolate, or cocktails? Add this Chocolate Caramel Irish Cream to your go-tos! It’s just the thing whether you’re impressing holiday guests or taking a minute to unwind, slow down, and enjoy the season. It’s also a fantastic homemade gift!
- 1 ½ c. Irish whiskey
- 5 Tbsp. Caramel Kitchen Chocolate Caramel
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. instant coffee/espresso
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 c. heavy cream or half n’ half
- Add Irish whiskey, chocolate caramel, sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee, vanilla and almond extracts in a blender. Blend on high until well combined.
- Pour into a medium bowl, stir in cream, and mix until completely incorporated.
- Pour into an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.