Take advantage of fresh peach season and enjoy this fresh twist on a caprese salad using peaches instead of tomatoes, and chipotle caramel in place of the balsamic vinegar. It was a big hit when we made it and was gone in no time. Enjoy!!
- 2 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 package fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced into half rounds
- 20-30 fresh basil leafs, (halved if large)
- Caramel Kitchen chipotle caramel sauce, warmed slightly
- Using a large platter arrange the sliced peaches, mozzarella and basil leaves in rows with an alternating pattern of mozzarella, basil, peach, mozzarella, basil, peach and so on.
- Once your rows are made, drizzle the chipotle caramel sauce over the top of each row.
- Enjoy immediately. (If you want to prepare in advance, wait to drizzle the caramel sauce until right before serving).