A lot of you have seen this recipe before...it's the one we put on the cards we give away at events and is included in all orders that are shipped out. But it is also the one that I get the most email requests for so I thought it would be helpful to send it out again. Chipotle is our favorite flavor to use because we like the subtle spice, but any of our flavors would work. If you are like us, we've been having a lot of family movie nights lately and this caramel corn is the perfect addition! So whether you're watching movies or need an afternoon snack, this caramel corn is a great choice!
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 1-2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup Caramel Kitchen chipotle caramel sauce (or any flavor of your choosing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pop the corn according the directions on the package.
- Using a large bowl, mix the popped corn with your choice of caramel sauce until evenly coated.
- Spread popcorn on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Stir the popcorn and continue to bake for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool so the caramel has the opportunity to harden on the popped corn before pouring into a bowl.