With the holidays and holiday entertaining upon us, this ham is the perfect thing when you want an impressive but easy main course. The bourbon glaze adds a depth of flavor that tastes like you put a lot more time and effort into it—that’s the power of simple ingredients combined in the right way. Here’s to a delicious holiday meal!
- 1 10-12lb. spiral cut ham
- 1/4 c. Caramel Kitchen Bourbon Caramel Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 275º.
- Place ham in a deep baking dish and cover tightly with foil. Cook 12-15 minutes per pound.
- When the ham has 15 minutes left of baking, gently warm the Bourbon Caramel Sauce, remove foil from ham and pour ¼ c sauce over ham. Use a pastry brush to coat evenly.
- Return uncovered ham to oven and continue baking for 15 minutes more.
- Serve with an additional drizzle of Bourbon Caramel Sauce.