Espresso Caramel Chocolate BitesAmy Kendall
For those moments when you just need chocolate, these Espresso Caramel Chocolate Bites have you covered. Make a big batch and keep them in your pantry for emergencies. The Caramel Kitchen center will make your chocolate that much better—every. single. time.
- 4 oz. dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tbs. Caramel Kitchen Espresso Caramel Sauce, chilled
- Coconut oil
- Lightly grease 18 holes in a mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate over medium heat. Pour about ¼ tsp. of chocolate into each muffin hole. Place in freezer to set up.
- Remove from freezer. Place a generous 1/4 tsp. mound of caramel in middle of chocolate, careful not to touch the edges.
- Drizzle enough chocolate over the top of caramel to completely cover tops and sides. Return to freezer to set up.
- Remove from freezer and tap pan upside down to release the chocolates.