This cheesecake is my go to recipe for that special dessert. It’s equally good with our classic Salted Caramel Sauce, but serving with our Pumpkin Spice Caramel puts this cheesecake as a must have on your holiday table.
- 1 package Biscoff cookies (about 32), crushed
- 1/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 7 Tbs. butter, melted
- 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For Crust: Combine the crushed Biscoff cookies and the brown sugar. Pour in the melted butter and mix with a fork until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- For Filling: Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or in microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring in between. Let cool to lukewarm.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in sugar, flour and vanilla. Continue to beat until light and fluffy, about 1 minute more. Gently fold in melted white chocolate.
- Pour filling over the cooled crust. Bake until the cheesecake is firm around the edges, but slightly jiggly in the center when gently shaken, about 40 minutes.
- Cool Completely. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Once cooled, slightly warm the Pumpkin Spice Caramel Sauce and pour over the top of the cheesecake. You can cool for 30 minutes to firm up the caramel sauce or serve immediately.
Crust recipe adapted from here. Filling recipe adapted from here.