I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend celebrating our great nation! Every year our neighborhood holds an emotional and patriotic flag raising ceremony in the morning followed by an amazing firework show at night. We spend the time in between with inner-tubing, playing corn hole and bbqing! It's my favorite holiday of the year and this year was better than ever! Part of our weekend fun was enjoying these salted caramel root beer floats! Our salted caramel swirl ice cream really brings out the caramel notes in the root beer and was perfect pairing for this summertime classic. If you aren't local and don't have access to our new ice cream, adding some salted caramel sauce to your float will get you close to this yummy dessert!
- 1 12oz bottle of root beer
- 1 pint Caramel Kitchen Salted Caramel Swirl ice cream
- Caramel Kitchen salted caramel sauce for garnish
- Whip cream for garnish
- Place two mason jars in the freezer to chill.
- Once cold, remove from freezer and place three scoops of salted caramel swirl ice cream in each jar.
- Evenly divide and pour the root beer over the ice cream in the jars.
- Garnish each float with whip cream and additional salted caramel sauce.