Whether you’re prepping for a Halloween party or just want a fun fall treat, these darling krispy treat pumpkins are sure to impress—both on style and flavor!
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 10oz package small marshmallows
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- ¼ cup Caramel Kitchen Pumpkin Spice Caramel Sauce
- 30 pieces of green gummy rope
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows until smooth (a few marshmallow lumps are fine).
- Add the Pumpkin Spice Caramel Sauce and stir until smooth and well combined.
- Add cereal and mix until evenly coated.
- Pour out onto a silicone mat and form into round pumpkin shape balls. Tip: Rub a small pad of butter onto your hands to grease them before forming balls to keep from sticking. Repeat as needed
- Poke a hole into the top of each pumpkin and insert a green stem. (The end of a meat thermometer works great to create the hole.)