No special equipment is needed to enjoy this super creamy, bourbon caramel-y peach ice cream that is soooo good and perfect for hot summer nights!
- 5-6 ripe peaches
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c peach whiskey
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Caramel Kitchen bourbon caramel sauce
- Peel and pit all of your peaches. Set one aside and dice it.
- Put the remaining peaches in a blender with the peach whiskey and brown sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the peach mixture into a sauce pan and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- While the peach sauce is cooling, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, salt and vanilla until combined.
- Gently fold in the cooled peach mixture and diced peaches.
- Pour half of the cream mixture into a deep bread pan and swirl bourbon caramel sauce onto it. Add the remaining cream mixture adding an additional swirl of bourbon caramel sauce onto the top.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/Lk_KKbBYGn8
Recipe adapted from Aberdeen's Kitchen