Are you craving dessert but don't want to turn on your oven? As temperatures soared into the triple digits this weekend, it got me thinking about this dessert I made a few weeks ago for a friend of mine who was hosting a work function. It was hot that week too and the thought of turning my oven on to bake something was out of the question. So instead I made her my family favorite, no bake chocolate caramel Nutella shooters, and knew her co-workers were bound to love them as much as much as we do. I mean, who doesn't love Nutella, and Oreos and chocolate??? ;-) The best part of this decadent dessert is that it only uses 4 readily available ingredients to whip up. Get ready to serve up a guest pleasing glass of deliciousness! Enjoy!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/4 cup Nutella, room temperature
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- Caramel Kitchen chocolate caramel sauce
- Place the bowl and whisk attachment for your mixer in the freezer to chill about 5 minutes.
- Remove the bowl and whisk from freezer and pour the heavy whipping cream into the bowl.
- Attach the whisk and beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the Nutella until no streaks show.
- Transfer the Nutella whip cream mixture into a piping bag or sealable plastic bag with the corner cut off.
- Place a layer of the Oreo crumbs in the bottom of your glass, I used shot style dessert glasses.
- Add a squirt of chocolate caramel sauce over the Oreo crumbs.
- Pipe in a layer of the Nutella whip cream, you should be at the half filled point of your glass.
- Repeat the layer sequence until your glass is full.
- Finish with a little drizzle of chocolate caramel sauce and a sprinkling of Oreo crumbs.