Topping summer-fresh fruits with a little caramel takes your dessert to the next level. This week we’re featuring Nectarines Foster and our Cinnamon Vanilla Caramel Sauce. Make your last few weeks of summer even sweeter with Caramel Kitchen!
- 1 nectarine, sliced or cubed
- 3 Tbsp Caramel Kitchen Cinnamon Vanilla Caramel Sauce
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp rum*
- Vanilla ice cream
- Over medium heat sauté nectarines with 3 tablespoons of Caramel Kitchen’s Cinnamon Vanilla Caramel Sauce and extra cinnamon.
- Once sauce comes to a boil, (about 3 minutes), add rum. With a lighter, light rum on fire and continue to cook until flames die down.
- Place a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream in a dish and spoon nectarine mixture over top.
Makes 2-4 servings
*Can replace rum with bourbon if desired.