This monkey bread is FULL of delicious mischief! The temptation of picking off "just a bite" was too much to overcome which meant this perfect Saturday morning treat was gone in no time! When questioned where it all went to so fast, my kids all said they only had a bite....a bite every time they walked by! I love the richness our salted caramel sauce adds to this easy recipe taken right off the back of the frozen cinnamon roll bag. With a few minutes of prep the night before, you can enjoy these pop-able bites of warm, gooey, cinnamon-y deliciousness in the morning!
- 1 package Rhodes frozen cinnamon rolls (12 count)
- 1/3 c butter, melted
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c Caramel Kitchen salted caramel sauce
- 1/2 c chopped pecans (optional)
- Lay out your frozen cinnamon rolls on a silicone mat or wax paper and allow to thaw while still remaining cold.
- Cut each thawed roll into quarters and dip them into the melted butter and then coat them with the sugar.
- Arrange half of the rolls into the bottom of a bundt pan coated with non-stick spray.
- Drizzle half of the salted caramel sauce and half of the pecans (if using) over the layer of rolls. Use the remaining rolls and repeat the process to create a second layer.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and allow to rise until doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, remove the plastic wrap and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a minute or two before inverting pan onto a serving platter.
- Set the platter out and watch them disappear!
Watch the video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/oDUyu8j-GK4
Recipe adapted from the back of the Rhodes frozen cinnamon roll package.