This is a fun snack mix that would be perfect to serve at a Halloween party, bag up for party favors or nibble on during Thanksgiving! It's quick and easy to put together and your kids will love to join in the fun of making and eating it!
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 4 cups pop corn, popped
- 1/2 c Caramel Kitchen salted caramel sauce, divided
Optional Add Ins:
- 1 bag Reece's Baking Cups and Reece's Pieces
- 1 c roasted peanuts, shelled
- 1 c mini marshmallows
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 c candy coated chocolate candy pieces
- 1 c chocolate chips
- 1 c M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the pretzels to a medium bowl.
- Gently warm 1/4 c salted caramel sauce in a small bowl and pour over the pretzels. (Or you can squeeze directly from the slightly warmed bottle).
- Use a rubber spatula to stir the pretzels until evenly coated.
- Spread the pretzels in an even layer on a sheet pan lined with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then stir the pretzels. Continue to bake for 3-4 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely, breaking apart any pretzels stuck together.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
- Using a large bowl, mix the popped corn with 1/4 c salted caramel sauce until evenly coated.
- Spread popcorn on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Stir the popcorn and continue to bake for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool so the caramel has the opportunity to harden on the popped corn before pouring into a bowl.
Once your popcorn and pretzels have cooled, combine them with your other optional add in's in a large bowl and toss to evenly mix. You can serve right out of this bowl or package in sealable bags to hand out.
Best served the same day it is made