Your next new favorite drink for the holidays! You'll never want a White Russian again without our espresso caramel sauce!
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (I used Kahlua)
- 1 ounce whiskey (I used Crown Royal)
- 4 ounces cream or milk
- 2 tsp Caramel Kitchen espresso caramel sauce, plus additional for garnish
- Whip cream for garnish
- Add ice to a highball glass and line the rim with espresso caramel sauce.
- Pour in the coffee liqueur, whiskey, cream and espresso caramel sauce. Stir with a spoon until well combined.
- Top with whip cream and an additional drizzle of espresso caramel sauce.