I love bite size desserts because they are so easy to walk by and pop in your mouth. If you put a plate of these on the table they will be gone in no time! Enjoy!
- 1 package frozen cream puffs
- Caramel Kitchen salted caramel sauce
- Place a layer of frozen cream puffs on a cake stand
- In a circular motion, drizzle on the salted caramel sauce so that each cream puff gets about 2-3 drizzles.
- Stack the cream puffs in a cone shape, drizzling salted caramel sauce over each layer before adding the next layer of cream puffs.