I seriously could eat all four of these deep dish chocolate chip cookie cups! Brad can have his banana bread ice cream cake (which is amazing) but give me cookies all.day.long!!! Maybe my absolute love of all things chocolate chip cookies comes from my childhood. It's the first thing I remember baking with my dad and we were putting dough in our ice cream long before you could buy it in a grocery store! So this recipe is the best combination of crispy crunchy cookie around the edges and gooey dough in the middle! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Top each one off with some ice cream and salted caramel and you will have a dessert that is to die for!
- 6 Tb butter, softened
- ½ c brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ c flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 c chocolate chips
- Caramel Kitchen salted caramel sauce
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 475º
- Mix together flour salt and baking soda together in a small bowl, set aside.
- With electric mixer, combine brown sugar and butter. Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Evenly press dough into small ramekins. Bake for 7 minutes or until cookie begins to brown. Under the crust, cookie will be slightly gooey in the middle. Cool for 2-3 minutes. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of salted caramel sauce.