Say I love you with these simple yet delicious chocolate covered strawberries.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 6 oz chocolate (white, dark or milk are all delicious), melted
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- chocolate caramel sauce for drizzle
- Wash, rinse and pat dry your strawberries
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Stir until no lumps remain.
- Holding onto the stems, dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate, allowing any excess chocolate to drip back into the dish.
- Place the dipped strawberries unto a parchment or silicone lined baking sheet to set up.
- Once the chocolate is set, about 5 minutes, drizzle chocolate caramel sauce over each strawberry and refrigerate until ready to serve.