These DIY hot cocoa spoons would make the perfect addition to your hot chocolate bar or added to a gift or stocking!
- 12 Spoons
- Caramel Kitchen chocolate caramel sauce
- Caramel Kitchen salted caramel sauce
- 4 oz Milk or dark chocolate, melted (I usually add a bit of coconut oil when melting to make it a bit thinner)
- 18 mini marshmallows
- crushed peppermint candy
- Squeeze salted caramel sauce onto 6 spoons and chocolate caramel sauce onto the other 6.
- Place on a flat plate (lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat) and freeze for 10 minutes
- Remove from freezer and dip each spoon into the melted chocolate.
- Place 3 marshmallows on the salted caramel spoons and sprinkle the crushed peppermint over the chocolate caramel spoons and place back on cold plate to allow to set.
- Leave out to serve right away or, if gifting, trim down a clear cellophane pretzel rod bag and place over each spoon and tie with some festive ribbon!