Sweet potatoes are a Thanksgiving staple, but that doesn’t mean you have to stick with the same old recipe. Jazz it up this year with these Chipotle Caramel Sweet Potatoes to start a new holiday tradition
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 c. Caramel Kitchen Chipotle Caramel Sauce, warmed
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl and pour chipotle caramel sauce over the top. Sprinkle with black pepper and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread evenly in a 9×12 baking pan. Place on top half of oven and roast for 40 minutes, or until brown and tender.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of warmed chipotle caramel sauce.