Fire up the grill and the smoker! Caramel Kitchen’s Chipotle Caramel Sauce is the perfect way to add some serious sweet and smoky flavor to your barbequed masterpieces, and we’ve got you covered this week with ribs that will make you the talk of the neighborhood.
4-6 lbs. rack of pork or beef ribs
1/4 c. dry rub
1/4-1/2 c. Caramel Kitchen Chipotle Caramel Sauce
1. Prepare smoker. Rinse and pat dry ribs.
2. Warm the Chipotle Caramel Sauce and use a pastry brush to glaze both sides of the ribs. Generously cover with your favorite dry rub.
3. Place ribs on smoker. Cover and smoke 3-4 hours or until the meat pulls away from the bone.
4. As you smoke, continue to apply light coats of Chipotle Caramel Sauce to ribs.
5. Slice and serve with additional Chipotle Caramel Sauce.