Fresh fruit is the flavor of Summer...that and ice cream ;-). It's finally hot here in North Idaho and my craving for sweet, fresh fruit have increased with the rising of the temperature! I put this platter out for our family dinner this weekend and it was gone within minutes. The cinnamon caramel cream cheese dip is so good you can eat it by the spoonful! So, if you need a dish to make for a bbq, baby shower or just a treat for your kiddos, this is an easy one to whip up! Enjoy!
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c butter, softened
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c Caramel Kitchen cinnamon vanilla caramel sauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- assorted sliced fruit & berries
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese, butter and caramel sauce together until combined.
- Add in the powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, place the dip bowl in the middle of the platter and surround with assorted slice fruit and berries.