So I was making a batch of our caramel corn last week and started thinking, "I wonder if the same concept for making caramel corn could apply to pretzels?" I decided to give it a try and OH MY GOODNESS....where have these been all my life??? These things are delicious, seriously ADDICTING and so easy to make!!!! If you're like me and need something a little sweet and crunchy after dinner, this is the snack you've been looking for! Check out our Facebook or Instagram page this Friday for a fun seasonal way to use them, that is if they last long enough! And don't forget to bookmark this recipe for a great homemade holiday treat you can make and give away!
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1/4 c Caramel Kitchen salted caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the pretzels to a medium bowl.
- Gently warm the salted caramel sauce in a small bowl and pour over the pretzels.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir the pretzels until evenly coated.
- Spread the pretzels in an even layer on a sheet pan lined with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then stir the pretzels. Continue to bake for 3-4 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, breaking apart any pretzels stuck together.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.