Skip to content
Blueberry Bourbon Salami Bites
- Cracked pepper crackers
- 1 package soft cheese, (I used Laughing Cow Original wedges)
- 1 package sliced salami
- 1 package fresh blueberries
- Caramel Kitchen bourbon caramel sauce
- Lay crackers out on a platter
- Spread a small layer of cheese on each cracker
- Using a knife, make a slit from the center to the edge in each slice of salami and fold it in on itself and place it on the cheese, pressing down slightly to make it set in place.
- Drizzle a little bit of bourbon caramel into the cavity of each slice of salami and top with a few blueberries.