Adding a bit of ground cinnamon to the batter and topping the blondies off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a generous drizzle of our cinnamon vanilla caramel sauce...heaven! They have the consistency of a gooey brownie with the flavor of a slightly under cooked blueberry muffin and I seriously couldn't eat enough! I think they would be the perfect treat for any summer BBQ or 4th of July festivity you might partake in. Or you can just make them tonight, because it's Monday! Enjoy!
- 2 c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sticks butter (12 Tbsp), melted
- 2 c brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups fresh (or frozen) blueberries, divided
- Caramel Kitchen cinnamon vanilla caramel sauce (for serving)
- vanilla ice cream (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9x13 pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper allowing excess to hang over on two sides for ease of removal once baked.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and melted butter until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and whisk until incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in two cups of blueberries.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and smooth out the top. Gently press the remaining blueberries onto the top of the batter.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow the blondies to cool to room temperature before removing from the pan.
- To serve, slice into desired size bars and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of cinnamon vanilla caramel sauce.
Watch Video Tutorial
Recipe adapted from https://tasty.co/recipe/blueberry-blondies