We spent some time this weekend practicing the art of making s'mores! I'm not really sure if this qualifies as a What to Make Monday...but soooo many people I've talked to have NEVER added caramel sauce to their s'mores and when I tell them it's the best, they ask me how I do it. Now that the weather is right for campfires, I didn't want another summer to go by without you all trying the perfect s'more!
- 1 graham cracker
- 2 marshmallows
- 1/2 chocolate bar or 1 peanut butter cup (my favorite)
- Caramel Kitchen salted caramel sauce
- Prepare your two graham cracker halves by drizzling salted caramel sauce on one side of each of them.
- Roast two marshmallows to your liking. (I prefer mine golden brown, but my daughter loves hers burnt)
- Place a marshmallow on each graham cracker half and sandwich 1/2 chocolate bar or a peanut butter cup between the two halves. Eat and repeat!!