- 1 box Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- 2 cups heavy whip cream (40% whip cream is a must, I tried 36% and it didn't whip up as firm with the addition of the Irish cream).
- 1/4 c Bailey's Irish Cream
- Caramel Kitchen Espresso caramel sauce
- Place the bowl and beater of your stand mixer in the freezer for a few minutes to chill.
- Remove from the freezer and pour two cups heavy cream and 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish cream into the chilled bowl.
- Begin beating on medium low speed until slightly thickened. Increase speed to high and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Place 8 chocolate wafers on a serving platter. Add about 1- 2 tablespoons of whip cream in the middle of each wafer. Top with another wafer and gently press down to distribute the whip cream until it reaches the edges. Repeat this process with 5 wafers per stack. Finish each stack with whip cream, using a knife to spread it evenly.
- Move the platter to the refrigerator and chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Just before serving pour slightly warmed, (or room temperature) espresso caramel sauce over the top of each ice box cake stack just so it begins to pour over the edges.