White & Dark Chocolate Caramel MartiniAmy Kendall
Ring in the New Year with this White & Dark Chocolate Caramel Martini! It’s a unique, festive option that’s sure to add to your New Year’s Eve celebrations. Whether you’re staying up till the ball drops or celebrating early so you can be in bed on time try adding a little Caramel Kitchen to your drink and see what a difference it makes.
- 1 ½ oz. white chocolate liqueur
- ½ oz. vodka
- 1 ½ oz. creme de cacao
- 2 ½ oz. heavy cream
- Caramel Kitchen Chocolate Caramel Sauce
- Pour a circle of Chocolate Caramel Sauce in a shallow dish and dip the rim of the martini glass in it to evenly coat. Swirl additional Chocolate Caramel Sauce around inside of glass.
- Place white chocolate liqueur, vodka, crème de cacao, and heavy cream in a shaker with ice. Shake until well combined and strain into prepared glasses.
- Swirl additional Chocolate Caramel Sauce on top of martini and serve cold.