Salted Caramel Peach MimosasAmy Kendall
Add a little celebration to your life with this salted caramel drink that tastes like summertime. We promise that it will be one that gets added to the peach recipes at the top of your list when they start hitting the farmers markets each year!
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine or champagne, chilled
- 2 c peach juice, chilled
- 1 c orange juice, chilled
- ¼ c grenadine, chilled
- Caramel Kitchen Salted Caramel Sauce
- Slice peaches for garnish
- Pour peach and orange juice in a pitcher, add ¼ cup Salted Caramel Sauce and stir to combine well.
- Swirl Salted Caramel Sauce into the bottom of a shallow dish. Dip rim of each flute into caramel and twist to coat evenly.
- Fill each flute half way with sparkling wine or champagne. Add 1 Tbs. grenadine to each flute and fill the rest with peach mixture. Garnish each glass with a peach slice.
Serves 12. Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker’s Peachy Mimosas.