Mini White Chocolate Cheesecakes with Assorted CaramelsAmy Kendall
Summer is parties, showers, picnics, barbeques, and get togethers—and there’s nothing guaranteed to make your dish the hit of the party more than these mini cheesecakes! This is one of our most requested recipes, and you can use your very favorite Caramel Kitchen flavor.
- 1 pkg Biscoff cookies (about 32), crushed
- 1/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 7 T. butter, melted
- 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Your favorite Caramel Kitchen Caramel Sauce or a mix of many!
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the crushed Biscoff cookies and the brown sugar. Pour in the melted butter, and mix with a fork until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Place mini cupcake foil liners into the mini muffin pan. Press about a teaspoon of the mixture into the bottom of each liner.
- Bake for 2 minutes. Cool completely. Reduce the oven temperature to 325°.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or in microwave (50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval). Let cool to lukewarm.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in sugar, flour and vanilla. Continue to beat until light and fluffy, about 1 minute more. Gently fold in melted white chocolate.
- Place about a tablespoon of filling over the cooled crust. Bake until the cheesecake is firm around the edges, but slightly jiggly in the center when gently shaken, about 7 minutes. Cool Completely.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, squeeze a nice drop of your favorite Caramel Kitchen Caramel Sauce over the top of each mini cheesecake.
Makes about 60 mini cheesecakes.
Crust recipe adapted from Bakerella. Filling recipe from Simply Classic: A New Collection of Recipes to Celebrate the Northwest.