Fish Tacos with Chipotle Caramel GlazeAmy Kendall
We’ve got your new favorite fish taco recipe. The sweet, smoky heat of our Chipotle Caramel Sauce on the fish is the perfect compliment to the cool creamy Cojita and crunchy cabbage. Make your everyday Taco Tuesday extraordinary with Caramel Kitchen!
- 4 fillets tilapia or other white fish
- Butter or oil
- Blackening seasoning
- Caramel Kitchen Chipotle Caramel Sauce, warmed
- 8 corn tortillas (street taco size)
- Mango salsa
- Purple Cabbage
- Cojita Cheese
- Rinse and dry fish fillets. Lightly coat both sides with butter or oil. Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of fish until evenly coated.
- Place on grill or on a broil pan in oven. Grill or broil for 5 minutes, turn fish, and continue to cook another 3-5 minutes, or until fish is white and flakey.
- Use a pastry brush to glaze top side of fish with Chipotle Caramel Sauce. Keep under broiler or on grill for 30 seconds and then remove to a platter.
- Roughly chunk up the fish divide among 8 corn tortillas. Serve with additional drizzle of chipotle caramel sauce and toppings such as mango salsa, avocado, cabbage, cilantro, and Cojita cheese.