Caramel Praline No-Churn Ice CreamAmy Kendall
Celebrate summer with this quick and easy, no-churn caramel praline ice cream. With Caramel Kitchen you know we’ll take those crunchy pralines and creamy vanilla ice cream to the next level for the very best praline ice cream you’ve ever had!
1/2 c. chopped pecans
1 T. sugar
2 c. heavy whipping cream
10 oz. sweetened condensed milk
4 T. Caramel Kitchen Salted Caramel Sauce
For the pralines:
- Place pecans and sugar in a skillet and warm over low heat until the sugar melts and evenly coats the pecans.
- Pour pecans onto a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet and allow to cool completely. When cool, break apart into chunks.
For the ice cream:
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk until well incorporated.
- Line a freezer-safe dish with waxed paper and pour half of the cream mixture into the dish. Drizzle the caramel sauce over, and top with the pecan pralines. Pour remaining cream on top. Swirl a knife through all three layers, with the knife perpendicular to the ice cream mixture.
- Place dish in freezer for at least 3 hours before serving. Serve with an additional swirl of caramel sauce on top, if desired.