Caramel Peanut Oat BarsAmy Kendall
September means back to school and all kinds of new lessons and practices. When you need something quick and easy—but sure to impress—try these Caramel Peanut Oat Bars. Caramel Kitchen’s unique buttery flavor takes them to the next level!
- 1½ c. rolled oats
- 1½ c. flour
- 1¼ c. packed brown sugar
- ¾ t. baking soda
- ¼ t. salt
- ¾ c. butter, melted
- 14 oz. Caramel Kitchen Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1½ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ c. chopped peanuts
- In bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and then stir in butter to form coarse crumbs. Set aside 1 cup for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven, and sprinkle the chocolate chips and peanuts over the crust. Top with the Salted Caramel Sauce, and sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely before cutting.
Yield 3 dozen