Bourbon Glazed HamAmy Kendall
With the holidays and holiday entertaining upon us, this ham is the perfect thing when you want an impressive but easy main course. The bourbon glaze adds a depth of flavor that tastes like you put a lot more time and effort into it—that’s the power of simple ingredients combined in the right way. Here’s to a delicious holiday meal!
- 1 10-12lb. spiral cut ham
- 1/4 c. Caramel Kitchen Bourbon Caramel Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 275º.
- Place ham in a deep baking dish and cover tightly with foil. Cook 12-15 minutes per pound.
- When the ham has 15 minutes left of baking, gently warm the Bourbon Caramel Sauce, remove foil from ham and pour ¼ c sauce over ham. Use a pastry brush to coat evenly.
- Return uncovered ham to oven and continue baking for 15 minutes more.
- Serve with an additional drizzle of Bourbon Caramel Sauce.