When you need a quick and easy, grab-and-go summertime treat, try these Chocolate Caramel Crispy Treats. They’ll make you the talk of the picnic, BBQ, shower, or backyard party because you simply can’t beat the chocolate, caramel, marshmallow combo!
- 1/2 c. butter
- 10 oz. mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. Caramel Kitchen Chocolate Caramel Sauce
- 6 c. chocolate rice crisp cereal
- Grease an 8×8 pan with butter and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Add chocolate caramel sauce and vanilla extract, stir to evenly combine.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate crisp cereal. Mix well until evenly coated and pour into prepared pan.
- Allow to cool and set up before cutting into desired size squares. Drizzle with additional chocolate caramel sauce just before serving.