Baked Brie with Bourbon Caramel and PecansAmy Kendall
When you need an impressive and scrumptious appetizer this holiday season you can’t go wrong with this Baked Brie with Bourbon Caramel and Pecans. The sweet, salty, and crunchy go together perfectly—especially when you pair it with some tart apples. Get your Bourbon Caramel Sauce today to make sure you’re ready to impress.
- 1 6-8 oz. round brie cheese
- ¼ c. pecans, roughly chopped
- ½ c. Caramel Kitchen Bourbon Caramel Sauce
- 2 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place brie in the middle of a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- While brie is baking, in a small bowl warm the Bourbon Caramel Sauce and combine with pecans.
- Transfer slightly cooled brie to a serving dish. Pour caramel and pecan mixture over the brie and serve with apple slices.